Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chapter Twenty One: You Are Not Alone

Word Count: 34,008/50,000


Well, Reader, I have accomplished much this day. It was slow going for awhile there, but once I buckled down, I ended up almost reaching my goal for the day. Even though I didn't end up reaching 35,000 words, I'm prety proud of what I've done today. I've just checked the home page of NaNoWriMo.org and by tomorrow night, we should all be at at least 36,674, which I can definitely do!


The great thing about NaNoWriMo is that everyone, no matter their writing experience, skill, or plot, is dedicated to what they're doing. I'm sure many teachers wished they could get over 120,000 (or even 12) or their students motivated enough to write 50,000 words in one month! And with so many participants, you know that you're not the only one freaking out because of uncontrollable characters or celebrating because of your soaring word count.


I know it's short today, but hey, I used my word count raising abilities on my novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment