Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chapter Four: Music to Write By

Word Count: 13,181/50,000



Hello, readers!


As you can see, I kind of slacked off today. Luckily, writing so much in the beginning gave me a little bit of a safety net for days like this. However, I hope I don't take another one of them, since it's amazing to watch how quickly your word count climbs when you write the suggested amount.


I'm also feeling a bit lazy blog-wise... I've got a million things to memorize and a scene to modernise. The life of a theatre major :p So I'm going to give you my Remembrance playlist (this was planned all along, I assure you, but it's also an easy out for tonight.) So here ya go.



From The Chronicles of Narnia: TLTWATW
Evacuating London
Lucy Meets Mr. Tumnus
The Stone Table


From A Beautiful Mind
Saying Goodbye to Those You So Love
Alicia Discovers Nash’s Dark Work


From Finding Neverland
Where is Mr. Barrie?


From Saving Sarah Cain
Sea Shells
Sarah’s Story
Those Were Our Tears
Don’t Leave Us


From Doubt
Sacristy
Rage


From The Edge of Love
Underground Shelter
Hang Out the Stars in Indiana
Fire to the Stars
Careless Talk
Home Movies
Under Fire


From Quills
The Last Story
The End: A New Manuscript


From Miss Potter
Beatrix Locks Herself Away


From Revolutionary Road
Hopeless Emptiness


From Once
Falling Slowly


From The Hours
The Poet Acts
“I’m Going to Make a Cake”


From The DaVinci Code
Chaveliers De Sangreal


From Kit Kittredge: An American Girl
Kit


Others
You Made Me Love You (I Didn’t Want to Do It) –Henry James and his Orchestra
I’m Beginning to See the Light -Henry James and His Orchestra
Again –Doris Day
We’ll Meet Again -Graham BLVD




Thanks for reading and sorry for the cop-out. Now I'm off to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment