Monday, November 1, 2010

And... GO!

Word Count: 1,913/50,000

NaNoWriMo 2010 has begun as of this morning, and I started typing at 12:00 am! I'm very happy to be ahead on my word count, since I will no doubt be falling far, far behind later this month. Besides having my usual schedule of classes, club rehearsals, and previously scheduled rehearsals, the director of my next show panicked this morning and schedule rehearsals for almost every single day/night... including nights that I absolutely cannot make due to classes. Still trying to work that out, but I'm digressing. What I'm trying to say is, I am going to be victorious despite everything!

Who else is doing NaNo?

And now I'm going to copy Kristina Horner's long-standing idea of a blog outro that will give you a fun look into my writing process:

Last Google search: history of security alarms

Last Thesaurus.com search:
predecessor antonym

No comments:

Post a Comment